Are you a web designer that's been doing your own thing for a while and some regular hours sound like a really good idea? Or maybe the appeal is to work with people and hear other voices besides your own. Either way, we're a super awesome team looking to add a super awesome web designer with solid web development skills. This position is part-time, 16-20 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- a solid knowledge of back-end website implementation; WordPress, custom theming and PHP
- experience with social application APIs
- understanding of SEO practices and procedures
- sysadmin, cpanel, DNS etc
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- the ability to successfully translate written functional requirements and creative design from other sources into completed work
- a good eye for design
- experience is a must, 3+ years
- must enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- and, must enjoy warm welcomes by official office greeter, Reuben.
Send us your resume, cover letter with references and a link to your website/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org